In an increasingly competitive economy, it bodes well that experienced managers understand the fundamentals of a strategic marketing plan. Some executives have gone up the ranks through deep experiences, whilst others may have been trained formally in a field other than marketing.
This full day course provides a strong underpinning on the key tenets of marketing. It allows the participant to draw up a foundational marketing strategy, regardless of whether their company provides products or services in any field.
- Lectures on academic theory around marketing principles
- Concepts will include:
- Positioning theories
- Service dominant logic (applicable also to businesses which sell products)
- Concepts of segmenting a market beyond mere demographics
- True value proposition creation
- Participants will have to outline their current business approaches and be subject to scrutiny by the trainer and fellow attendees
- An improved version of the participant’s marketing strategy will be created